Casey Castona, LAc, MSOM
Paradigm Acupuncture is proud to be sharing space with Casey and Acupuncture for Wellness. Casey has an impressive level of experience in Chinese Medicine and adjunct therapies through an established practice in the Eau Claire area.
If you would like to schedule your appointment with Casey Castona of Acupuncture for Wellness on Mondays, Wednesdays, or Fridays, make sure to visit the Acupuncture for Wellness site for specific information and separate on-line scheduling or click the button below (Acupuncture for Wellness and Paradigm Acupuncture are separate businesses).
phone: (715) 379-6429
Casey’s experience includes:
- A Bachelor’s of Science in Nutrition
- Master’s Certificate in Acupuncture
- Master’s of Science in Oriental Medicine
- International Training in China and Canada
- Clinical Supervisor experience at Midwest College of Oriental Medicine
- National Certification in Acupuncture
- National Board Certification as a Diplomat in Acupuncture from the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Clean needle technique certification by Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (CCAOM)
- Serving as an active duty medic four the U.S. Army while serving overseas in Kosovo
- Teaching pain management to Special Forces in Fort Bragg
- Volunteering at Pike Peak Hospice in Colorado Springs, CO